· Support leaders to manage, monitor and control the performance of
· Setup, improve and maintain productivity measurement system/procedure
to support factory on lean production and cost saving.
What are my responsibilities?
· To be PUMA controller of SNC, setup yearly target of all divisions,
new measure application, saving calculation verification, monthly update
measure status and actual/forecast saving, monthly tracking of target
· To be commercial Business Partner of Electronic Factory, actively
driving and being involved in Budgeting (Cost Center Costs, Investment, HC),
Budget vs. Actual variance analysis, Capex Card calculation, Inter-company
service contract preparation, also support on month end EF expense accrual.
· Volume planning update based on UPM
· Other assignments arranged by line manager according to business needs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business
Administration or other related major
· At least 5 years working experience in controlling, accounting or
commercial function, working in a multi-national company is preferred.
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, willing to learn and
think actively with business understanding.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
· Fluent in both Chinese and English
· Familiar with ERP system (SAP)
Digital Competence Requirements to the position
Good knowledge on some low coding tool/software